0) We'll define this binary sequence in stages, punctuated by periods for clarity. (The periods are cosmetic; they are not part of the sequence.)
1) The first stage: 0.
2) The next stage: 1. So far: 0.1.
3) The next stage: a copy of all previous stages except the last: 0. So far: 0.1.0.
4) The next stage: same as for (3): 01. So far: 0.1.0.01.
5) Etc.: 0.1.0.01.010.01001.01001010.0100101001001. ...
6) Stripped of ".": 0100101001001010010100100101001001 ...
7) What, if anything, can you say about this sequence? This is not a "problem," I'd really like to know.
8) What, if any, reward in Heaven do you expect for your conscientious application to (7)?
Pearce: British Journal for the History of Philosophy Deneen: The American Conservative Chao-Reiss: Computing Reviews
Declares LewRockwell.com : "All of this means that while the government has been artificially propping up the economy and 'stimu...
Is shaping up nicely .
The language won't die, but that doesn't mean the programmers won't ! Funny quote: '"Just because a language is 50...