The Inventor of LSD

dies at 102.

Comments

  1. Anonymous11:14 AM

    Back in April...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous6:12 PM

    at last..he dead eh? 102 is not small number. lucky him..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Didn't the NYT declare that God (the creator of ergot and its LSD component) was dead decades ago?

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Back in April..."

    Well, excuuuuuuuse me. I just found out, so I thought some CR readers might have missed it as well.

    "God (the creator of ergot and its LSD component)"

    LSD is synthesized from ergot fungus -- it is not a component of it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I see that you are right again, Gene.

    While I had recalled correctly that lysergic acid is an ergot component, I had not realized that the diethylamide of lysergic acid was artifically synthesized from it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous1:09 AM

    In the world of second life linden, I think it is very interesting to buy lindens.I do not know if you agree my idea of cheap linden, this is a good way for you to have fun in linden dollars I know you will need secondlife money

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Libertarians, My Libertarians!

"Machine Learning"

"Pre-Galilean" Foolishness