How Is It Possible...

to write code as bad as Microsoft Powerpoint's "remove background from image" feature?

I have absolutely the simplest case imaginable: the entire background is one uniform shade, and everything I want to keep is other shades. It is a computer-generated image, designed, for one thing, to clearly differentiate the background from the fore. All Powerpoint has to do is eliminate every pixel of that background color, and leave all of the others.

But apparently it can't, even after a dozen indications from me as to what should be left in and what removed.

Aargh!

UPDATE: I went into the App Store and bought a program for 10 dollars (Pixelmator) that did the job perfectly the first time.

Comments

  1. I agree PowerPoint is awful, but it can't come close to how bad iMovie is.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Libertarians, My Libertarians!

"Machine Learning"

"Pre-Galilean" Foolishness