A Daily Meditation

Folks, this meditation really works -- check it out!

Comments

  1. Anonymous7:26 PM

    Thanks, but I'll stick with a rosary and a good Ron Paul book at the end of the night.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK I'll admit it: I don't get it. Is this clever somehow? I tried saying the words out loud in case it makes you say something naughty, like:

    EYE
    AM
    SOFA
    KINGDOM

    But I detected nothing like that in this meditation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, Bob, I think the idea is that most people do not find it very peaceful to picture every inch of their bodies being covered by a swarm of boll weevils. At least that's how I read the "original intent" of the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous7:47 PM

    The page is so wonderful that I want to write something about myself.
    Under the help of my friend, I have got a lot of World of Kung fu Gold and the WoKf gold is sold very cheap on a famous website. If you also want to buy World of Kung fu Gold and own plenty of cheap World of Kung fu Gold, you can ask me for help to get the World of Kung fu money.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Libertarians, My Libertarians!

"Machine Learning"

"Pre-Galilean" Foolishness