Gettin' the Point Across

Poor men do it better.

Comments

  1. Anonymous8:02 AM

    Gene,

    To me, this looks like you trying to communicate with the LRC gang.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think there are any LRC bloggers I want to have sex with.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous12:55 AM

    In the stage of the life, there are a lot of challenges we need to face. Of course it is in Tibia Gold. We have pressures, of course. If you want to release yourselves, try Tibia money, that will be helpful for you, I think. We can not do a lot of thing in one day, but we can do a thing well, right? So, we can buy Tibia coins for fun and also can do it well. If you like tibia gp, please come to buy Tibia Platinum.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Libertarians, My Libertarians!

"Machine Learning"

"Pre-Galilean" Foolishness