Real Estate Music

I've been selling real estate in Brooklyn the last few months. My broker and I composed this little dittty:

Riders on the lease
Riders on the lease
Dump the trash out if you please
Don't make copies of the keys.
Like you claimed upon the phone:
You must live alone
Riders on the lease

You know there's a disco on the road
The dancers squirmin' like a toad
Paint the walls by May
If you want to stay
If extra appliances you hide
Then your stay will die
Disco on the road, yeah

Girl ya gotta love this plan
Girl ya gotta love this plan
Sign it with your hand
Make me understand
The lease on you depends
Your stay may never end
Gotta love this plan, yeah

Comments

  1. Anonymous8:16 PM

    The page is so wonderful that I want to write something about myself.
    I get a lot of rohan crone and the rohan gold is very important for anyone who wants to play the net game. Most of the rohan online croneis the access to the net game. If you have the rohan online gold, you can make good use of the rohan moneyto enjoy yourself in the game.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Libertarians, My Libertarians!

"Machine Learning"

"Pre-Galilean" Foolishness