Defending Western Civilization

I had told my 14-year-old that he should be in by dark, even in non-school nights. And as dark has been coming earlier, so should he be getting home earlier.

But then I discovered that three of his friends (who are brothers) are allowed to stay out until eight PM. That wouldn't bother me, except that... these friends are Muslims! I've got to uphold the honor of the decadent, permissive West. I immediately told him he can stay out until eight.

If Muslim kids are allowed to stay out later than my son, the terrorists have already won!

Comments

  1. Very diplomatic of you NOT to engage in some sort of arms race by allowing your 14 year old to stay out until a quarter past 8.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Libertarians, My Libertarians!

"Machine Learning"

"Pre-Galilean" Foolishness