Toothpaste Fail

I stopped at the health food store the other day and asked where the toothpaste was. The clerk reached up on the shelf and handed me a box. It was Tom's, which I've used before. I didn't really look more carefully.

When I got home I saw that the flavor was orange-mango. This seems kind of weird. I tried it.

It was weird. The thing is, it tastes like food. And food, of course, is what you are trying to get out of your mouth when you brush. But this toothpaste leaves you feeling like you've just replaced one food with another.

What's next, fish-flavored toothpaste?

Comments

  1. Anonymous5:02 PM

    Not to mention you're not supposed to eat it either =/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Libertarians, My Libertarians!

"Machine Learning"

"Pre-Galilean" Foolishness