Him Wolf in Sheep's Cloting

I have on a number of occasions heard someone say, "It's weird to see a white dude with dreadlocks."

What's funny is, having spent my fair share of time with Rastafarians, during the time I played in reggae bands, I never once heard that complaint. If a white dude became a Rasta, the Rastas loved it. What they didn't like at all was anyone, black or white, who wore dreadlocks as a fashion statement. "Him wolf in sheep's cloting, man," was the common description.

Just thought I'd let you know.

Comments

  1. Whoa. What I want to know is, did you wear dreadlocks?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1:18 AM

    Then they lit a big spliff and sent Gene on a Funyun run.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Libertarians, My Libertarians!

"Machine Learning"

"Pre-Galilean" Foolishness