Did you know all Wikipedia articles lead to philosophy?

I just tried it with "baseball" and it worked! The way I did this was to avoid links to Wikipedia protocol and to etymologies, and instead click on the first link in the body of each article. I may have missed something, but I bet it would have led to philosophy anyway.

The path I followed:

baseball --> bat-and-ball sport --> golf --> golfers --> list of male golfers --> professional --> R&A --> ruling authority --> International Olympic Committee --> Laussane --> Romandy --> Romance --> Vulgar Latin --> Classical Latin --> register --> linguistics --> scientific --> knowledge --> facts --> experience --> concept --> idea --> mental representation --> philosophy of mind --> philosophy

UPDATE: Starting with "Kobe Bryant," on the other hand, produces a loop, because you hit:

academic degree --> university --> academic degree

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Libertarians, My Libertarians!

"Machine Learning"

"Pre-Galilean" Foolishness