Did you know all Wikipedia articles lead to philosophy?

I just tried it with "baseball" and it worked! The way I did this was to avoid links to Wikipedia protocol and to etymologies, and instead click on the first link in the body of each article. I may have missed something, but I bet it would have led to philosophy anyway.

The path I followed:

baseball --> bat-and-ball sport --> golf --> golfers --> list of male golfers --> professional --> R&A --> ruling authority --> International Olympic Committee --> Laussane --> Romandy --> Romance --> Vulgar Latin --> Classical Latin --> register --> linguistics --> scientific --> knowledge --> facts --> experience --> concept --> idea --> mental representation --> philosophy of mind --> philosophy

UPDATE: Starting with "Kobe Bryant," on the other hand, produces a loop, because you hit:

academic degree --> university --> academic degree

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In ancapistan, if you have no property, you have no rights

If Fractional Reserve Banking Is Fraudulent, Then So Is...

St. Paul and I Agree...