Excellence in Namedropping

I have been doing a lot of self-promotion lately (and another post is in the works--it will be a "promote myself, rip Tyler Cowen" combo!), and so I hesitated to mention that Rush Limbaugh mentioned me on the air Friday. (It's at the bottom of this transcript, and I think you can listen to it if you click the links at the top of the page.)

But then Pepe convinced me otherwise when he reminded me: "C'mon, it wouldn't be Bob if there wasn't namedropping."

No joke, when Gene first asked me to blog here, I was reticent to even post links to my articles, because it was so narcissistic. I've come a long way, baby.

Comments

  1. Anonymous11:27 PM

    Bob,

    this is over the top self promotion. Until you start photoshopping your head on Ludwig von Mises' body, everything is cool

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I ever do anything like that, the quality will be higher.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bob once claimed I'm some kind of manifestation of him, trying to keep him consistent.

    Think about that -- that's like photoshopping my good looks onto his body.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, sorry sorry sorry, I forgot what I came here for:

    Congratulations, Bob! This is really great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous7:53 PM

    The page is so wonderful that I want to write something about myself.
    Under the help of my friend, I have got a lot of World of Kung fu Gold and the WoKf gold is sold very cheap on a famous website. If you also want to buy World of Kung fu Gold and own plenty of cheap World of Kung fu Gold, you can ask me for help to get the World of Kung fu money.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Libertarians, My Libertarians!

"Machine Learning"

"Pre-Galilean" Foolishness