You Will Receive This Message Only Once

In an effort to exceed the riches and popularity of Tyler Cowen, I have started a new blog, Free Advice.

Also, in a futile attempt to strangle rumors in their infancy, let me state for the record that I am not breaking up with Gene Callahan. We still go to the movies, spend Saturdays at the roller rink, play 45s while sitting on the roof gazing at the stars, etc.

I will still blog here at Crash Landing, but most of my "professional" commentary will be shunted over to Free Advice.

Comments

  1. Anonymous3:17 PM

    I thought there is no free lunch?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous3:58 PM

    Pepe,

    That's a free lunch. This is more like free hot air.
    TISATAFHA (There is such a thing as free hot air)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Libertarians, My Libertarians!

"Machine Learning"

"Pre-Galilean" Foolishness