I will be giving a talk in the Bahamas on oil prices, on September 11 (really).
I have been considering the following threads for the talk:
1. Godel's Incompleteness Theorems: Is the second a trivial corollary of the first?
2. If someone were traveling at .99c and began reading Marginal Revolution, would he learn anything besides jargon?
3. Should the audience members at my talk have to pay a surcharge for the higher fuel prices needed to get me there?
4. Why are speculators driving up oil prices and down financial stocks? They can make guaranteed money either way, so why rub our noses in it?
5. If Tyler Cowen is right about climate change, will he sell me a promise that he will never compete for after-dinner talks in island nations?
6. Albert Einstein once said, "God does not play dice." Discuss.
It's not just abortion where these euphemisms bug me either. I think it is sometimes OK to euthanize your pet, but... you did not "...
Declares LewRockwell.com : "All of this means that while the government has been artificially propping up the economy and 'stimu...
Is shaping up nicely .
The language won't die, but that doesn't mean the programmers won't ! Funny quote: '"Just because a language is 50...