I Give Up, part 345

(We also would have accepted, "Release the Hounds, part 319.")

I know some of you have so much free time that you actually come here, looking for links to arguments Gene and I get in on other blogs. Well here ya go. It starts out with me high-fiving Alex Tabarrok, then trying to help Rex understand the flaws in Keynesianism, but somehow by the end I've got Odograph telling me that it's human nature to have government-owned bridges (and that US foreign policy was good from 1975-2000, I think), and some guy meter using four-letter words to describe CEOs.

My work is done here.

Comments

  1. Anonymous5:58 PM

    Not so much good, as only occasionally bad, never really terrible.

    There were a few minor wars that I'd say were bad calls in 1975-2000, but but we were blessed that they were rare, and brief.

    I really thought we were over the total stupidity of Vietnam, for instance. Sadly, we just needed about 40 years to forget the lessons.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Odograph,

    Did you get my email asking about your constant argument over, "It's not prudent to drill now, because think of the end game"?

    I don't feel odd asking you here, whereas I would feel weird doing it elsewhere...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous2:09 PM

    Sorry, no. I don't open the odo-mail that often.

    Short answer would be that I'd don't mind being a "It's not prudent to drill now, because think of the end game" voice ... even if that is ultimately overruled. The later the better.

    Stupid "drill and lower prices" arguments, with absolutely no eye on future conditions, are way to common.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous8:09 PM

    The page is so wonderful that I want to write something about myself.
    Under the help of my friend, I have got a lot of World of Kung fu Gold and the WoKf gold is sold very cheap on a famous website. If you also want to buy World of Kung fu Gold and own plenty of cheap World of Kung fu Gold, you can ask me for help to get the World of Kung fu money.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Libertarians, My Libertarians!

"Machine Learning"

"Pre-Galilean" Foolishness