Minnesota Chris Makes Murphy Compilation

"Minnesota Chris" (I'm assuming that's not on his birth certificate) sent me the following compilation he'd made of my Congressional testimony. Thanks Chris!! (Note that the "joke" starts around 4:15 on the first clip. It doesn't seem very funny here, but at the time it was pretty good I thought. Especially since Chris edited out the rambling answers of the first two guys.)

In Part 2, you can see my response to the Congresswoman who wants to lower the speed limit.



Comments

  1. Anonymous9:32 PM

    Bob,

    In the video, the actual physical testimony you gave seems to have taken place with the representatives in a different country-distance wise. Did you get the same sense in person?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure what you mean. Some of it might be due to the editing. You don't really see many actual exchanges.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Libertarians, My Libertarians!

"Machine Learning"

"Pre-Galilean" Foolishness