News

Loading...

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Famous Italian People

The third most popular Google search term for finding this blog this week was "famous Italian people."

Huh? Yes, this blog has mentioned Italy occasionally lately, but I don't recall doing any survey of famous Italian people. Why is Google sending searchers with that phrase in mind to here?

The fifth most popular search yielding us hits is: "gene-callahan.blogspot.com"
A hint: If you've got that in hand already, you don't need Google!

3 comments:

  1. They are probably looking for the other gene-callahan.blogspot.com that deals with famous Italians.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mea Culpa
    Sometimes when I need some stuff from here I cross-search gene-callahan.blogspot.com with what I'm looking for.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jonathan, I understand that explanation less than I understood the initial puzzle!

    ReplyDelete