Seasteading Institute

Courtesy of MR, I learned of the intriguing Seasteading Institute. Cool stuff. One of the principals is Patri Friedman, son of David, son of Milton...son of Abraham. I haven't had time to look this over very carefully, but I think it's great that things are this far along. Once it becomes profitable to produce a platform capable of housing, say, 1000 or more people anywhere in the world, I think you'll see the average amount of human liberty (whatever that means) explode.

My only objection so far is Patri's overzealous use of apostrophes. On the Institute's front page, he talks of a Twain quote from the "1800's," and then on his personal website he talks of "100's of pages" and talks of the Institute, "who's mission..."

Finally, his personal website features a cycle of pictures, some of which concern my prudish sensibilities. I attach the link below, but as I say, he has rigged it so that the picture changes very often. Try refreshing your browser to see if it changes. I am not sure if this type of hooliganism would be legal on Hans Hoppe's sea platform.

Comments

  1. Anonymous2:37 PM

    Do we believe this guy is smart because he inherited Milton and David's brain?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1:06 AM

    Welcome to our game world, flyff penya , flyff money , flyff gold , buy flyff penya and cheap penya , they are very interesting.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Libertarians, My Libertarians!

"Machine Learning"

"Pre-Galilean" Foolishness