- Economizing is a mode of experiencing the world.
- It is the world seen in terms of scarce means that may be employed to achieve one's chosen ends.
- Every one of us economizes; the subject of economics is us, and to an extent we know the subject already!
- The scientific study of economics is the attempt to make our implicit knowledge of economizing explicit and conceptually precise.
- To achieve the above, economists have developed concepts such as scarcity, opportunity cost, exchange, demand, supply, profit and loss.
Wednesday, June 01, 2016
The Economic Way of Thinking
A dark thought came into my mind. I imagined the hosts of career fairs plan eight hours worth of events for their participant companies. ...
Declares LewRockwell.com : "All of this means that while the government has been artificially propping up the economy and 'stimu...
Is shaping up nicely .
The language won't die, but that doesn't mean the programmers won't ! Funny quote: '"Just because a language is 50...