- Economizing is a mode of experiencing the world.
- It is the world seen in terms of scarce means that may be employed to achieve one's chosen ends.
- Every one of us economizes; the subject of economics is us, and to an extent we know the subject already!
- The scientific study of economics is the attempt to make our implicit knowledge of economizing explicit and conceptually precise.
- To achieve the above, economists have developed concepts such as scarcity, opportunity cost, exchange, demand, supply, profit and loss.
Wednesday, June 01, 2016
The Economic Way of Thinking
“The advancement of science and the rationality of politics are interwoven in a social process that, in the perspective of a more distant f...
Declares LewRockwell.com : "All of this means that while the government has been artificially propping up the economy and 'stimu...
Is shaping up nicely .
The language won't die, but that doesn't mean the programmers won't ! Funny quote: '"Just because a language is 50...