I Found a Gym




I signed up for the course in gagging. I think I will do well.

Comments

  1. Anonymous7:41 AM

    What the heck is gagging? Is it literally gagging? I know my abs and back muscles certainly got a good workout anytime my gag reflex was stimulated. Then again, that was due to the vomiting. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joseph, I have no clue: I just got a kick out of seeing "gag" as something I could do at the gym.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Body building." Is English usurping koine status in Italy?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, PSH: a post on that topic up in a moment.

    By the way, are you still in the UK?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I returned to the United States about a month ago. Life is more comfortable here; but I do miss the architecture and the Bodleian Library.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Libertarians, My Libertarians!

"Machine Learning"

"Pre-Galilean" Foolishness