The Best Person I Know

The other day, one of my kids -- who can tell them all apart, anyway? -- asked me, "Dad, who is the best person you know?"

Interestingly, it took me about half a second to answer, "Israel Kirzner."

(I think they meant "objectively best." Otherwise, the answer would have been tougher: "Hmm, well in the Nazi-socially-constructed morality, Hitler was pretty cool, and..." Just windin' ya up, Kuehn!)

In other news, my iPhone bogging app (BlogPress) must be a cyber Hegel with its own Marx: it has just flipped itself upside down. When I hold my phone in the normal orientation, the keyboard, prompts, etc are all upside down. I have to flip the phone to use the app.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In ancapistan, if you have no property, you have no rights

If Fractional Reserve Banking Is Fraudulent, Then So Is...

St. Paul and I Agree...