The Best Person I Know

The other day, one of my kids -- who can tell them all apart, anyway? -- asked me, "Dad, who is the best person you know?"

Interestingly, it took me about half a second to answer, "Israel Kirzner."

(I think they meant "objectively best." Otherwise, the answer would have been tougher: "Hmm, well in the Nazi-socially-constructed morality, Hitler was pretty cool, and..." Just windin' ya up, Kuehn!)

In other news, my iPhone bogging app (BlogPress) must be a cyber Hegel with its own Marx: it has just flipped itself upside down. When I hold my phone in the normal orientation, the keyboard, prompts, etc are all upside down. I have to flip the phone to use the app.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Libertarians, My Libertarians!

"Machine Learning"

"Pre-Galilean" Foolishness