Stat Analysis

Two things stand out for me when I look at the Blogger page that analyzes where the hits for this blog come from:

1) Firefox produces 25% of the hits, Chrome 24%, Safari 11%, mobile devices 11%, and IE only 10%. The evil hold of IE on the browser market has been broken!

2) Ukraine ranks fifth amongst countries that send surfers my way, well ahead of, say, Russia, which doesn't even appear in the top ten. Why?

"They loved us in Ukraine, and we've always loved them for that." (What rock-and-roll quote I'm I paraphrasing here?)

Comments

  1. Just a wild guess, but it could be due to social networks among Ukrainian speaking Western Ukrainians (as opposed to mostly Russian speaking Eastern Ukrainians).

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Libertarians, My Libertarians!

"Machine Learning"

"Pre-Galilean" Foolishness