Obama's Biggest Mistake

Comments

  1. I agree that it was a blunder, but unfortunately it was not a political one.

    I don't like the implications of the statement "There's no nice way to wage a counterinsurgency."

    http://unqualified-reservations.blogspot.com/2011/03/libya-nadir-achieved.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Afghanistan seems to be a very important geostrategic point. I fear there are other reasons the US is there for so long.

    - It is a possible transit country for pipe lines
    - It is rich in various natural recourses
    - It really confuses me that since US occupation drug production has increased big time there. How is that possible? Really fishy...
    - They installed a corrupt government
    - And it is next to Iran

    I think humanitarian reasons are not really an issue, so I am not sure if you can call it a "mistake"...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Libertarians, My Libertarians!

"Machine Learning"

"Pre-Galilean" Foolishness